Listen to Reason!
The objectives that must be accomplished in order for us to complete this mission by nature is:
1. Proper wellbeing and survival of all World Congregation members through and beyond “Armageddon”.
2. Proper wellbeing and survival of all ethnic stock & races through and beyond “Armageddon”.
3. The completion of 36-38 safe havens; 9 in North America 9 in South America 18 in Afrekeya (Africa) 1 in Asia 1 in every island abroad
4. The military organization of all mentally resurrected male World Congregation members
5. Provide clean, safe, and comfortable, nutritional food, clothing, and shelter for all World Congregation members
6. The global establishment of the Noocratian Social & Secured Party for all World Congregation members
7. Construct proper learning institutions from grade school to universities for all World Congregation members
8. Restore the wealth, natural resources, and true culture for all World Congregation members, wherever we are densely populated namely north & South America, Afrekeya (Africa), and all islands throughout the world.
9. Protect all societies, empires, and kingdoms especially those allies, affiliates, and all aligned with Nooocratic Society from rape, murder, and all other violent transgressions of natural law.
10. Establish intergalactic, interplanetary, and intercontinental trade & commerce for Noocratic Society and World Congregation members and commoners with all allies, affiliates, aligns.
11. Re-establish all royal, noble, and proper all droit-droit titles and there reputable honor throughout the boundless omniverse.
12. Eradicate all exploitation by all ethnic races & stock of our sacred land, particularly Motherland Afrekeya (Africa) & Fatherland America.
13. Remove all unjust, corrupted, and oppressive regimes throughout the boundless omniverse especially any who occupy our sacred lands.
14. Create well establish industries, activating the virtues of labour for all members and commoners of Noocratic Society and all World Congregation members .
15. Create strong communication, health, transportation, weaponry, and technological industry for all throughout the boundless omniverse.
16. Establish leadership and proper guides, and role models for all World Congregation members in the fields of science, math, and philosophy.
17. Reestablish true culture society throughout the boundless omniverse
18. Enhance the Intergalactic, Interplanetary, and Intercontinental unity of all members of Noocratic Society and World Congregation members of the Omniversal Church .
19. Prepare for the coming forth of all Emperors, Empresses, and Royal Commissions of Noocratic Society empires, kingdoms, and nations, World Congregation members and their posterity.
- After this claimant said not!
Our Plan just like everything else in our lives is based on Five (5) Fundamental, Conduct controlling Divine Principles (Laws) and they are Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice. It’s extremely important for all members of the Moorish Science Temple of America to know that before we can be successful in any endeavor we must first treat ourselves and others right. Once we make a firm commitment to the first step of our plan, not only do we begin to trust one another but we also begin to work together in unison (Unity) to effectively solve our problems and chart future courses of action.
It’s more than evident that we cannot neglect our Spiritual Needs, because Man himself is a spirit and a part of the Father God-Allah. This being the case, we must as individuals and as a Nation, acknowledge that Virtue (Submission) assures us that we are in a position to claim and exercise our Divine rights here in North America. We must teach our people that a Divine Right is the Power and Privileges to which we (The Asiatic Nation in North America) are justly entitled, because these Rights proceeded directly from our Father God-Allah to us. In addition, we must get our people to thinking as to what Divine Rights they are entitled to. Our Relation to Divinity must be continually emphasized by teaching that our Forefathers were the True and Divine Founders of the first (1st ) Religious Creed for the Redemption and Salvation of Mankind on Earth. This is an essential ingredient in our Plan because it sets Moorish Americans ahead and apart from other nations and places us in a position where we can adhere to those things that make a Man and a Nation (Free National Standards and Power).
Understandably, we must make it known to our people that Free National Standards are those things established by the Authority of the Moorish Science Temple of America for Moorish Americans to further our best interests and that these Standards are not subject to interference, influence, domination or the control of other Nations because they are “Free”. In order to maintain our Nationhood we must continually use these Free National Standards given to us by our Divine Prophet and know how to effectively exercise Power. Furthermore, we must know how to use our Authority and establish additional Free National Standards as the need arises. As Noble Drew Ali enlightened our minds to the knowledge of Truth, it became clearly evident that not only had the European Nations educated us wrongly, but those same false representations and half-truths were being taught to our children in the European’s Educational System. Consequently, our Plan calls for the Truthful Education of our children. Everything involved in our earthly salvation has a starting point (Basis) and the starting point of an education system for Moorish American Moslems is our Moorish Sunday School. It is our responsibility to truthfully educate our children so that they may become guiders of the Asiatic Nation and we begin by sending them to our Moorish Sunday School to assure that their minds have been seasoned with the maxims of truth. Having a solid base (Moorish Sunday School), we can then build on our educational system and extend it upwards to the University level. It is essential that we develop, put in place and maintain and Educational System that will support our Local State and National Objectives.
Knowing that it is essential for a Nation to have Economic Power and a means to finance specific goals and objectives, our Divine Prophet exercised his authority and put in place a Free National Standard that he called the “Moorish Uplifting Fund” and made it the Lawful and Divine Duty of every good (Faithful) member if he or she is able to aid him in saving the Nation by subscribing to the Moorish Uplifting Fund, especially if he or she has money in the Bank. This Fund was used by our Divine Prophet and will be used by his successors to promote our Economic Security. Basically, it provides a means to acquire property, afford us an opportunity to establish business enterprises that would employ Moorish Americans and also give financial support to the business enterprises of Moorish entrepreneurs. In conclusion, every member must know that is their duty to support and finance this Plan and that it is the duty of the Supreme Grand Council to implement and regulate this Plan.
We the Moorish Science Temple of America was founded by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali. Aside from the fact that it is a legally organized religious corporation, It is building on human needs. To this desirable end, in time legitimate means will be found to dispense charity and provide for the mutual assistance of its members in times of distress; to aid in the improvement of health and to encourage the ownership of better homes; to find employment for our members; to teach those fundamental principles which are desired for our civilization such as obedience to law, respect and loyalty to government, tolerance and unity. It is most earnestly hoped that the Moorish Science Temple of America, will not in any way be confused with any "Back to Africa Movement." Such is not important in so far as American citizens of our group colonizing Africa are concerned. We, of the Moorish Science Temple of America, like countless other American citizens, know that we must live together here in America in harmony, friendship and goodwill, whatever our race and creed may be. It is only from a purely religious standpoint (it seems at this time) that we differ from a large number of our fellow Americans. We believe in, and foster the Moslem religion. We believe in the principles of its teachings in so far they can be adapted to American life.We feel that the Christian religion is alright for those who prefer it. In America, religious freedom is guaranteed all under the constitution. We are Interested in freeing ourselves and our children, from the greatest plight- economic slavery. We believe this can be best done by encouraging, patronizing and establishing our own business enterprises and cultivating our own acres of land. We welcome into our folds men and women of our group of all sections, all trades, occupations and professions of sound mind and good character. We are friends and servants of humanity. We are dedicated to the purpose of elevating the moral, social, and economic status of our people. We have set about to do this through a wide and comprehensive program embodying the principles of love, truth, peace, freedom, and justice.